Austria Hiking (budget $2800) 6 days plus travel days
July 9, 2024 @ 7:00 pm - July 17, 2024 @ 9:00 pm
- This can be with extreme hiking or you can hang out get drunk and do what you want but I will be hiking.
- Rugged mountains, roaring waterfalls and blooming meadows
- Soak in a wonderful blend of Austrian and Italian culture, unique to Tyrol
- Colourful alpine villages of Innsbruck and Kitzbühel
- Sample the delights of Tyrolean cuisine like hearty Gröstl
- Choose to stay in remote mountain huts or hand-picked hotels in the valleys
- Follow in the footsteps of Otzi, an alpine mummy discovered in the Otztal Alps
Discover the wonderful region of Tyrol on foot. You are spoilt for choice in the region when it comes to walks, as it is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Soak in the high snow-covered peaks, vast Alpine meadows bursting with wildflowers and deep-turquoise lakes. From its Otztal Trail to the Tyrolean Alps, the regional capital of Innsbruck and the legendary ski resort of Kitzbühel, Tyrol has some of the most jaw-dropping scenery.